As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pretty Wild Seeds
Blue Poppy Seeds in Pictorial Packet from a UK Seller Grows Impressive FlowersPretty Wild Seeds
- Likes most soil, but does prefer acidic soil. Germination can take two weeks to several months; so be patient! Can grow up to 4ft tall, and produces impressive blue poppy flowers. Approximately 30 seeds per packet.
Sunflower Seeds, ZHOUBAA Seeds for Planting,50Pcs/Bag Sunflower Seeds Plant in Spring Sunshine Prefer Blue Flower Eco-Friendly Sunflower Seeds for BalconyZHOUBAA
- This product will grow into some blue sunflowers, which is can add some bright and vibrant color in your place. Suitable for beginners, enthusiasts who like to plant, easy to care, easy to plant, gardeners, farm, orchard, garden, suitable for planting seeds in your yard, come and build your ideal garden.
The seeds are suitable for balcony, garden, home yard, agriculture and farm.
Size: 10cm x 10cm x 2cm/3. 94" x 3. 94" x 079" approx. These are blue sunflower seeds. There are 50pcs per bag. This seed can adapt to most soils and can grow healthy plants and flowers under the condition of sufficient sunlight and sufficient water. You can plant in anywhere you want because it has a mini size and lightweight, it is easy to carry.
3. Lawn UK
Throw & Grow Seed Covers up to 20sqm, Lawn UK Bit of Blue Wildflower Seed Mix 50g, Includes Cornflower and Morning Glory + Much MoreLawn UK
- Sow wildflower seeds between March and October for best results. 50g packet is resealable and can be stored for up to 2 years.
Throw & grow wildflower Seed covers up to 20sqm. Mixed in the UK by seed experts. Easy to sow brilliant blue wildflower seeds with species such as Cornflower and Morning Glory.
4. Mr Fothergills
Mr. Fothergill's 24510 Singing The Blues Tall Sweet Pea Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- A hardy annual, it can be sown where it is to flower. Sweetly scented in shades of blue for cutting and the garden. 180 cm growing height. Displays over a long period. Vigorous climber for fences, trellis, canes or netting.
5. Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
Mr Fothergill's 21960 MORNING GLORY Heavenly Blue Flower SeedsMr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
- Vigorous plants, ideal for trellis and fences. To aid germination, soak seeds overnight in tepid water, prior to sowing. Spectacular attention-grabbing, self-supporting climber. 300 cm growing height. A half hardy annual, flowers the same year as sown.
6. Mr Fothergills
Lobelia Sapphire Trailing, Blue, Mr Fothergill's 16814 Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- A half hardy annual, flowers the same year as sown. Trailing habit, ideal for window boxes and baskets. 30 cm growing height. Trim back plants, after the first flush of blooms fades, to encourage further flowering. Cascades of rich blue flowers with tiny white eyes.