As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vlieseline / Vilene
White, Quilting, Topstitching and Crafting, 90cm Width, 1 Metre, Iron-On Fusible, for Sewing, Vlieseline H640 Volume Fleece Batting, Medium LoftVlieseline / Vilene
- High quality - made from no slip synthetic fibres and certified to OEKO-TEX Class II standards. Use on light to medium weight fabrics for 3 dimensional work or warm clothing like jackets and coats.
Purpose - h640 is a soft medium loft fusible batting used for topstitching, quilting and relief work. Suitable for sewers, embroiderers, quilters, dress-makers, and crafters of all levels of experience. Easy care - finished items can be machine washed at 40 degrees or dry cleaned as needed.
Vlieseline Low Loft Iron-on Soft Fusible Volume Fleece Batting H630, White 5 Metres: 5m x 90cmVlieseline
- Easy care - finished items can be machine washed at 40 degrees or dry cleaned as needed. Use - on light to medium weight fabrics when making items like jackets, coats pelmets or tie-backs. High quality - made from low-migration synthetic fibres and certified to OEKO-TEX Class II standards.
Suitable for sewers, quilters, embroiderers, dress-makers, and crafters of all levels of experience. Purpose - h630 is a soft low loft fusible batting used in patchwork, quilting and topstitching.
3. The Bead Shop
Medium Weight 75cm Wide, Iron On/Fusible Interfacing Fabric, 2 Metres, White Non-WovenThe Bead Shop
- Over 25 years of excellence - the bead shop is a family run business based out of Manchester, England. Keeps your fabrics flexible and lightweight - No need to make your work feel like stiff cardboard, this fabric is perfect for keeping your projects flexible and easy to work with, while still providing support and structure.
Perfect for detailed work - our fusible fabric can be used for tailoring, applique, quilting, dress-making, collars, embroidery, buttons - anything that needs extra help retaining its shape!.
Join thousands of satisfied customers. Click add-to-basket and Order Today! Reinforces & strengthens fabrics - supports fabrics for a professional finish! Great for any project that needs extra stiffness, pockets, stabilizer for collars, while still staying subtle.
Easy to fuse to projects - iron on for quick use on any iron-friendly fabrics! Just apply even pressure with a hot iron for a simple, non-iron safe woven fabrics, quick bond! For more delicate, we recommend our sew-in interfacing fabric. Sewing machine safe, buttons, cross stitch/embroidery and detail work. We've been enthusiastically helping DIY crafters and hobbyist create wonderful creations for over 25 years.
4. The Bead Shop
2 Metres x 90cm Wide Non-Woven, Soft Handle Medium, Charcoal, Fusible Iron On InterfacingThe Bead Shop
- Join thousands of satisfied customers. Click add-to-basket and Order Today! Suitable for stabilising paper patterns. Place the fusible interfacing on top, with the adhesive side facing down on to the wrong side of your main fabric.
Over 25 years of excellence - the bead shop is a family run business based out of Manchester, England. Create additional fabric linings & create stability in your sewing projects. Adhesive dot coating to one side of the fabric.
To use: place the main fabric wrong side up on the ironing board. We've been enthusiastically helping DIY crafters and hobbyist create wonderful creations for over 25 years.
Soft handle is ideal for stabilising stretchy fabrics without adding too much stiffness. Please note - medium weight soft handle is thinner than traditional medium interfacing and is used for sewing projects that require stability rather than stiffness. Non stretch interfacing suitable for most woven fabrics. Cover the fabric and interfacing with a damp press cloth, and press the iron on to the fabric.
Heat'n Bond High Loft Iron-On Fusible Fleece-White 20"X36"HeatnBond
- Needle-punched fleece; 100% Polyester; Fusible; White. Machine Washable/Dryable. Ideal for creating home decor project requiring a lower loft with added body and support. Designed for added body, padding and support. Ideal support for hand bags tote bags, beach bags and purses.
|Manufacturer||Therm O Web|
|Height||2.92 cm (1.15 Inches)|
|Length||31.75 cm (12.5 Inches)|
|Width||23.83 cm (9.38 Inches)|
Medium Weight 75cm x 2m, Iron On/Fusible Interfacing Fabric WhiteRealm
- Just apply an even pressure with a hot iron for a quick and easy bond. Strengthens & enforces fabrics - supports fabrics to a top professional standard & finish. Very easy & simple to fuse - simple iron on for quick use onto any iron friendly fabrics.
While still staying subtle. This allows your work to not be extra stiff, while still giving the right support & structure you may require. This is perfect for detailed work - our fusible fabric can be used for tailoring, collars, dress-making, embroidery, quilting, applique, buttons & much more.
For any fabric which is more delicate, non iron, woven fabrics we would recommend using sew-in interfacing. This interfacing also allows your fabric to stay flexible & light. This fabric is great for any project that needs extra stiffness or strength. This will help keep anything in shape.