As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Midland Textiles Limited
White Medium Weight Interfacing Iron on Fabric 90cm Wide Craft Sewing 1 MeterMidland Textiles Limited
- Ideal for tailoring, collars sewing and craft projects. White medium Weight Interfacing 90cm Wide. 1 pre cut Lengths. 100% polyester.
Fusible Interfacing Fabric Non-Woven Lightweight Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric for Sewing Crafts White, 75 cm Wide x 3 MetersTatuo
- Multipurpose usages: the fusible interfacing fabric is suitable for clothing fabric plackets, chambray, collars, such as linen, jersey, waistbands and other places, wide cloth, can be applied for various light and medium-sized fabrics, etc. Practical to use: keep your fabric flexible and light, become more durable and tough, collars, very suitable for DIY of various fabrics, dress-making, embroidery, applique, suitable for tailoring, quilting, buttons or anything that needs extra help retaining its shape.
Adequate quantity to use: you will 1 sheet of fusible interfacing fabric in this package, enough quantity to use, adhesive dot coating on one side of the fabric creates additional fabric linings and create stability in your sewing projects; Classic solid color is suitable for applying in various occasions.
Enhanced fabric: made of polyester non-woven material, soft and smooth in texture, single-sided glue positive without glue, and stabilising paper patterns, suitable for light and medium-sized fabrics, not easy to wrinkle or tear up, light and thin, can be activated by the hot iron.
Simple operation: you just place the main fabric wrong side up on the ironing board, place the fusible interfacing on top, cover the fabric and interfacing with a damp press cloth, with the adhesive side facing down on to the wrong side of your main fabric, and press the iron on to the fabric.
|Part Number||Tatuo-Fusible Interfacing Fabric-13|
Medium Weight 75cm x 2m, Iron On/Fusible Interfacing Fabric WhiteRealm
- This allows your work to not be extra stiff, while still giving the right support & structure you may require. This is perfect for detailed work - our fusible fabric can be used for tailoring, dress-making, quilting, collars, embroidery, applique, buttons & much more.
This will help keep anything in shape. For any fabric which is more delicate, non iron, woven fabrics we would recommend using sew-in interfacing. Strengthens & enforces fabrics - supports fabrics to a top professional standard & finish.
Very easy & simple to fuse - simple iron on for quick use onto any iron friendly fabrics. This interfacing also allows your fabric to stay flexible & light. Just apply an even pressure with a hot iron for a quick and easy bond. While still staying subtle. This fabric is great for any project that needs extra stiffness or strength.
90cm x 1 metre, Quilting, Embroidery, Vlieseline/Vilene H250/305 Iron On Non-Woven Interfacing/Interlining for Sewing, Applique, Repair, White, & StabilizerVlieseline/Vilene
- Purpose - vlieseline h250 is a firm, stable interlining for shaped cuffs, belts and textile crafts. Use on medium to heavyweight fabrics where fusing of shaped waistbands and belts is required. Suitable for sewers, dress-makers, embroiderers, quilters, and crafters of all levels of experience.
Easy care - finished items can be machine washed at 60 degrees and tumble dried on low temperature. High quality - made from a blend of synthetic fibres with a fully coated surface for firmer handle.
5. The Bead Shop
3 Metres, Medium Weight 90cm Wide, Iron On/Fusible Interfacing Fabric, White Non-WovenThe Bead Shop
- Keeps your fabrics flexible and lightweight - No need to make your work feel like stiff cardboard, this fabric is perfect for keeping your projects flexible and easy to work with, while still providing support and structure.
Perfect for detailed work - our fusible fabric can be used for tailoring, embroidery, dress-making, collars, quilting, applique, buttons - anything that needs extra help retaining its shape!.
Easy to fuse to projects - iron on for quick use on any iron-friendly fabrics! Just apply even pressure with a hot iron for a simple, quick bond! For more delicate, non-iron safe woven fabrics, we recommend our sew-in interfacing fabric. Reinforces & strengthens fabrics - Supports fabrics for a professional finish! Great for any project that needs extra stiffness, while still staying subtle.
6. Midland Textiles
Scrubs 1 Metre Pack, White 1 Meter Lightweight fusible Iron on Interfacing 90cm Wide Fabric Ideal for Stiffening Fabric, PPEMidland Textiles
- 1 meter pre Cut Lengths. 100% polyester. White lightweight Interfacing 90cm Wide. Ideal for stiffening fabric, PPE, scrubs, shirt collars.
Marent Brand White Lightweight Fusible Iron On Premium Interfacing Fabric 90cm Wide Per MetreMARENT
- High grade smooth 100% polyester non-woven fabric. Contact us for longer lengths or different grades. Any variation of 1 metre will be sent as a continuous piece **EXCEPT FBA ORDERS**. Perfect for Scrubs and PPE. Used to stiffen fabric.
8. Accessories Attic Limited
Medium, Interfacing Fabric White Black Lightweight Medium Heavy Fusible Iron On 2 Metres 100cm Width by Accessories Attic BlackAccessories Attic Limited
- Colour: white/black Choose Colour & Weight From Options. Width: 100cm. Quantity: 2 Metres. Brand: accessories Attic Limited. Weight: light, heavy, Medium, Pattern: Plain.
9. Nortex Mill
Nortex Mill White Mediumweight Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric Per MetreNortex Mill
- Cotton lawn interfacing; 90 cm 35" wide. Multiples cut as a continuous piece. Click on: dispatched from and sold by Nortex Mill above > Ask a question. Sold by the Metre. Free samples available on request, UK only. All standard interfacing; 75 cm 29. 5" wide.