As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FIMO Polymer Clay and Art Clay Silver, Cooksongold Jeweller's 23 Pc. Precious Metal Clay Essentials Starter Tool Kit for PMC Precious Metal Silver ClayCooksongold
- Get started with precious metal clay: This tool kit contains everything you need to start working with PMC or Art Clay. Magic reusable moulding compound: Great for making moulds to create fingerprint designs.
Additional tools: Also includes a range of brushes, pads, mats and rollers. 10x jewellery files: needle files ideal for intricate filing work. Precious metal Clay Sold Separately.
Precious Metal Clay PMC3 Starter Kit inc. Kiln and 10pc. Accessories PackPMC
- Can be hallmarked: once fired, PMC3 can be hallmarked as fine silver. 999. Easy to fire process: pmc3 should be fired in a kiln at 600°C for 30 minutes when the design is made of PMC3 only.
Made from recycled silver: PMC3 is an eco-friendly product, containing recycled silver. Range of purposes: great multi-use Kiln by Prometheus for firing and making your metal clay projects. Pmc3 clay has a shrinkage rate of 10-15%.
|Weight||6.5 kg (14.33 Pounds)|
Precious Metal Clay PMC3 Starter Kit inc. Kiln and 8 Tools for MetalworkingPMC
- Can be hallmarked: once fired, PMC3 can be hallmarked as fine silver. 999. Range of purposes: great multi-use Kiln by Prometheus for firing and making your metal clay projects.
Pmc3 clay has a shrinkage rate of 10-15%. Made from recycled silver: PMC3 is an eco-friendly product, containing recycled silver. Easy to fire process: pmc3 should be fired in a kiln at 600°C for 30 minutes when the design is made of PMC3 only.
|Weight||7 kg (15.43 Pounds)|
4. Precious Metal Clay
Tools, Precious Metal Clay PMC Clay Beginners Set, Torch and 5.6g PMCPrecious Metal Clay
- Also included is an extra thick soldering block to protect your work surface. Butane gas for torch sold separately. Includes torch and soldering block: pmc3 can be torch fired.
Get started with precious metal clay: this tool kit contains everything you need to start working with PMC or Art Clay, including 5. 6g of pmc precious Metal Clay PMC3. Pmc3 silver clay 5. 6g precious metal clay: pmc3 is an easy and simple way to create designs in fine silver, from beginner to expert level.
Included torch is a hand held soldering torch with a maximum temperature of 1, 300°C. It is genuine silver. 999 and is made from eco-friendly recycled silver. Full tool set: contains files, rollers, moulding compound, brushes and blocks to help get started with simple designs.
5. Precious Metal Clay
Precious Metal Clay PMC Flex 17.6g Clay and PMC Aqua Starter KitPrecious Metal Clay
- Can be hallmarked: once fired, PMC Flex can be hallmarked as fine silver. 999. Easy to fire process: when kiln firing, PMC Flex should be fired in a kiln at 600°C for 30 minutes. Get modelling easily: Great PMC set for all skill levels to get working with clay.
Pmc flex clay has a shrinkage rate of 10-15%. Contains pmc flex: pmc flex has many of the properties and the strength of PMC3, but is more flexible, less sticky, softer and dries more slowly.
PopTopping Mini Art Silver Clay Kiln Kit for Sintering Jewellery Rings Earrings Pendants Metal Clay Starter Tools for Artworks, ArtcraftsPopTopping
- More environmentally friendly: this silver clay starter kiln kit uses solid alcohol as fuel, uniform flame temperature, no peculiar smell, no poison, no smoke, and firing for long time. The firing temperature is high, and the maximum temperature can reach 850°C for a long time.
To use easily & safely: this kiln has a split type, divided into three sections, referring to the use steps, it can quickly and easily fire silver clay works. It will work very well with other clay making kit for rings, earrings and other jewellery.
What you get: the whole set of firing includes a kiln, a set of firing metal mesh, and a stainless steel tweezers. Please note that it needs two pieces of solid alcohol 45g-50g/piece for firing silver clay while four pieces for copper clay.
Patented design clay tool: the shape and structure of this kiln are professionally designed to facilitate uniform and full firing. Professional sintering kiln: this kiln is specialized in the firing of jewelry and handicrafts made of metal clay, such as silver clay and copper clay; it is suitable for professional hand workers and amateur DIY enthusiasts.
7. Art Clay
NEW FORMULA, Art Clay Silver Clay, 10gmArt Clay
- Size: about 11. 5 x 8. 5 x 1cm, water, weight: 16g, material material: art Clay Silver fine powder of pure silver, binder, Country of origin: Japan.
|Height||11.5 cm (4.53 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Weight||0.02 kg (0.04 Pounds)|
|Width||8.5 cm (3.35 Inches)|
Prometheus Copper Clay 50gPrometheus
- Does not need a firing pan or activated carbon. Gives you long working time by its slow drying character. Does not need long firing hours. Can firing by propane torch. An be stored at room temperature.
9. Precious Metal Clay
5g Silver Weight, Precious Metal Clay PMC3 5.6g Jewellery Making Genuine Silver ClayPrecious Metal Clay
- Pmc3 contains fine silver particles, along with a water-based binding agent which allows it to be moulded, sculpted or carved to create versatile jewellery designs.
Pmc3 silver clay 5. 6g precious metal clay: pmc3 is an easy and simple way to create designs in fine silver, from beginner to expert level. Eco-friendly and can be hallmarked: Made from recycled silver and once fired, PMC3 can be hallmarked as fine silver.
999. Torch or kiln fire: when kiln firing, pmc3 should be fired in a kiln at 800°C for 30 minutes when the design is made of PMC3 only. Genuine silver contents: this pack of PMC3 weighs 5. 6g and leaves a silver weight of 5g once fired.